On 14th December 2015 the Office of Electronic Communications organised a workshop titled ‘Wholesale access and tools used for specifying the award areas in the OPDP’. The workshop awoke much interest of the future beneficiaries and, in total, 92 representatives of prospective applicants of the Specific objective 1.1 of the Operational Programme Digital Poland [OPDP] have participated in the workshop.
During the meeting, the UKE experts addressed the following issues:
- defining the areas of financial support under the calls for projects,
- demand and costs models,
- technical specification of the POPC network,
- wholesale offer of the POPC Network operator.
After the presentation of each point on the agenda, the employees of UKE answered the questions and explained outstanding issues raised by the participants of the workshop.
Along with the activities referred to above, the Office of Electronic Communications is answering questions sent via electronic mail to the address: email@example.com
, which are published on the website of the CPPC
We would like to remind you that on 30th September 2015, the Digital Poland Project Centre (CPPC) announced an open call for projects co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) within the 1st priority axis of the Operational Programme Digital Poland: ‘Common access to high-speed Internet’, Specific objective 1.1 ‘Eliminating territorial differences in terms of access high-speed broadband Internet’.
The President of the Office of Electronic Communications - designated in the OPDP as an expert institution as regards digitization - supported the institutions involved in the implementation of OPDP by participation in drafting of documentation for the call for projects, including the development of the ‘Requirements for the NGA network - OPDP’, encompassing technical specification of the network as well as the wholesale access rules.
Since the announcement of the call for proposals, the Office of Electronic Communications has been actively participating in numerous workshops and meetings with potential beneficiaries of the Specific objective 1.1 POPC:
- 19th October 2015, Cracow, Conference of the Polish Chamber of Electronic Communication (PIKE);
- 28th October 2015, Warsaw, Workshops organised by the KIKE;
- 4th November 2015, Warsaw, National Broadband Forum;
- 18th November 2015, Torun, Workshop of the CPPC;
- 19th November 2015, Warsaw, Broadband Networks Conference;
- 24th November 2015, Katowice, CPPC Workshop;
- 25th November 2015, Serock, Conference of the National Chamber of Ethernet Communications (KIKE);
- 26th November 2015, Bialowieza, A conference summarising the ‘Broadband Network of the Eastern Poland – Podlaskie Voivodeship’ project;
- 30th November 2015, Warsaw, CPPC Workshop.