Under Article 116 (5), Article 118 (1) and (2) of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended) and paragraph 2 (1) of the Ordinance of the Minister of Infrastructure of 17 July 2009 on the tender and beauty contest for general exclusive frequency or orbital resources licence (Journal of Laws No. 118, item 990), it is hereby announced:
1. I hereby announce the tender for a general exclusive frequency licence covering four duplex radio channels, each of 3.5 MHz bandwidth, in the 3600 - 3800 MHz range, in the 10.5 tender area encompassing the districts of Białaczów, Drzewica, Mniszków, Opoczno, Paradyż, Poświętne, Sławno, Żarnów in Opoczno county; the district of Aleksandrów in Piotrków county; districts Inowłódz, Lubochnia, Rzeczyca, Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Ujazd, the city of Tomaszów Mazowiecki in Tomaszów Mazowiecki county in Łódź voivodship, to be used in point-to-multipoint networks until 31 December 2022.
2. The following conditions must be met to participate in the tender:
1) purchase and payment for the tender documentation in a way, referred to in Paragraph 5,
2) payment of tender guarantee in the amount, deadline and way specified in Paragraph 6,
3) submitting the offer pursuant to Paragraph 7,
4) providing information on the number of a bank account to which the return of the tender guarantee is to be made and the address for delivery.
3. The tender documentation in form of a print-out may be obtained at the seat of the Office of Electronic Communications (UKE) in Warsaw, 18/20 Kasprzaka Street in the Secretariat of the Department of Frequency Resources Management of UKE, room No. 807, from 14 October 2009 to 30 November 2009 on working days, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., after presenting the receipt of payment of charge for the purchase of the tender documentation.
4. The electronic version of the tender documentation will be available on the Office of Electronic Communications website at http://www.uke.gov.pl
5. The charge for tender documentation in the amount of PLN 35 (in words: thirty five zloty) shall be paid in Polish currency to the bank account of the Office of Electronic Communications:
NBP o/o Warszawa
account number 49 1010 1010 0060 4413 9150 0000
with the inscription: “Payment for the tender documentation, 10.5 area”.
6. Tender guarantee shall amount to PLN 500 (in words: five hundred zloty). The tender guarantee shall be paid before submitting of the offer, in Polish currency to the bank account of the Office of Electronic Communications:
BANK PEKAO S.A O/Warszawa ul. Nowogrodzka 50
account number 57 1240 6003 1111 0000 4944 9952
with the inscription: “Tender guarantee for a frequency licence in the 3600 – 3800 frequency range, 10.5 area”.
7. The offer shall be submitted for a general exclusive frequency licence covering four duplex radio channels, each of 3.5 MHz bandwidth, in the 3600 - 3800 MHz range in the 10.5 tender area be used in point-to-multipoint networks until 31 December 2022.
Each tender Participant may submit only one offer.
The offers shall be submitted as specified in the tender documentation on working days, between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to the Main Chancellery of the Office of Electronic Communications at 18/20 Kasprzaka Street until 30 November 2009.
8. The evaluation criteria include:
1) the amount declared by the tender Participant;
2) assurance of conditions for competition by the tender Participant,
3) financial credibility of the tender Participant,
4) obligations assumed by the tender Participant in connection with the tender.
The assurance of conditions for competition shall constitute the most important criterion for offer evaluation in this tender.
The President of the Office of Electronic Communications
The full text of the tender documentation is available in the attached file.