The deadlines for implementing changes to the numbering in public telephone networks under the Ordinance of the Minister of Infrastructure on the national numbering plan.
The Ordinance of the Minister of Infrastructure of 28 February 2008 on the national numbering plan for public telephone networks (published in the Journal of Laws No 52, item 307, in force since 11 April 2008) provides for the following changes to the principles of dialling telephone numbers in Poland:
Liquidation of network codes WST = 30 and WST = 40
- 30 November 2008 - by this date the network codes (Polish: WST) WST=30 and WST=40 are operational.
- 1 December 2008 - the network code WST=30 changes to WST=703 and WST=40 to WST=704.
- 1 March 2009 - by this date an automatic verbal message will be provided in case the former dialling scheme with WST=30 and WST=40 is used.
Changes to numbering for special services from AUS=9XYZ to AUS=19XYZ
- 15 February 2009 - numbering for special services AUS=9XYZ begins to operate in parallel with AUS=19XYZ; in case the former dialling scheme AUS=9XYZ is used, a verbal message will be provided.
- 15 May 2009 - numbering for special services AUS=9XYZ shall cease to operate.
Liquidation of a national prefix „0”
- 30 September 2009 - transition period begins during which two dialling schemes with or without „0” operate in parallel. In case the former dialling scheme with „0” is used, an automatic verbal message will be provided.
- 15 February 2010 - the „0” digit is liquidated in the calling line presentation.
- 15 May 2010 - the „0” digit is liquidated in the dialling scheme and an automatic verbal message will be provided.