No licence is required for a use of the following radio equipment:
1) Devices connected to telecommunication terminals.
2) Telecommunication terminals in point-to-multipoint communication (PMP).
3) Equipment for interfacing connection, cooperation and data exchange between base transceiver station and terminal in a portable or stationary public telecommunications network.
4) PMR 446 type dedicated for 446.0-446.1 MHz only, with 8 radio channels of 12.5 kHz band each and lowest carrier frequency 446.00625 MHz. The device should be equipped with an internal antenna, effective radiated power (ERP), no more than 500 mW, and be compliant with ETSI EN 300 296.
5) Carried digital PMR 446 type dedicated for 446.1-446.2 MHz with 6.25 kHz or 12.5 kHz band per channel and ERP no more than 500 mW. The device should have an internal antenna with a forced limited broadcast time of 180 seconds and be compliant with ETSI EN 300 112, ETSI EN 301 166 or similar specifications.
6) Low-power base transceiver station for bands 880-915 MHz (receiving) and 925-960 MHz (transmitting) with ERP up to 20 dBm.
7) Low-power base transceiver station for bands 1710-1730 MHz, 1755-1785 MHz for receiving and 1805-1825 MHz, 1850-1880 MHz for transmitting with ERP up to 20 dBm.
8) Low-power base transceiver station for bands 1920-1980 MHz for receiving and 2110-2170 MHz for transmitting with ERP up to 21 dBm.
9) PR27 type dedicated for 26.97-27.41 MHz only, compliant with ETSI EN 300 135.
10) Dedicated for 26.96-27.41 MHz only, with double side band amplitude modulation (DSB-AM) or single side band amplitude modulation (SSB-AM), compliant with ETSI EN 300 433, with DSB-AM transmitter 4 W and SSB-AM transmitter 12 W of peak envelope power at output.
The usage of the above listed equipment is only permitted under the following conditions:
- The equipment must not interfere with other devices.
- The equipment should not be shielded from electromagnetic interference from other devices.
The list of radio systems is available in the attached file.